Here’s how you can enable your website visitors to schedule an appointment, meeting, visit, or anything else that is time-sensitive.
The scheduling functionality can be enabled by using the Forms block or any other block with the form. You can add it to an existing page or create a new page and add it to the navigation for easy access, and then add a Forms block to it.
Adding time and date to your form
- After you’ve added the Form block to your site (or any other block containing a form), click the form to open Form settings. (If you’ve added a form widget in the Custom block, click the form and then the Form settings button on its control pane).
- In the General tab, you will find the following fields: Name, E-mail, and Message. (You can customize them by following the Forms block tutorial.) To add the Date field, click the blue Plus (+) button.
- In the Add new item window, choose Date from the list of items.
- Then, fill in the Label field since it’s a required one. Here, you can also enter the placeholder text in the respective field and tick the Make required checkbox. Click Submit
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the Time option if needed. You can also specify the desired time format here by clicking the respective radio button.
- Click Submit in the Forms settings window and publish your website to make the changes live.
Now, when someone requests a meeting or appointment on a specific date and time, you will receive a message to the address you specified in the Form settings.
Tip: You can choose various Forms block layouts to add various details for your website visitors, such as what information you require for the successful scheduling of a service you offer, details of the event, or a map to the destination.