A search box allows customers to find products they look for faster. They can search products by name, SKU, options, and other product information. To add a search box to your website, you need to add a code to your website backend.
To add a search box to your Online Store follow these steps:
You need to first find your Store ID.
- Click Edit on the Store widget on your page.
- In the dialog box that opens up you will see your Store ID displayed in the bottom left corner.
- Note that it is in light gray text so it may be a little difficult to spot.
- Once you have your Store ID, now in your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- Paste the following code into your HTML widget:
- Replace any XXXX with your Store ID.
5. Click Save.