After you set your site as multilingual and choose this language in the Language Selector, all the pages will be created with the demo content in that language. If you haven’t yet activated the Language selector and still want to create a page with demo content in another language, follow the instructions below.
Creating a page from scratch
- Click Pages on the Topbar to open the Page manager. (Or click the Main menu button on the top left corner of the Sitebuilder, and then click Pages on the Sidebar.)
Click the blue Plus button to add a new page. In the Add page window, choose Empty page in the page template dropdown list and specify the page name you want to display in the navigation bar in the respective field.
- Click the Submit button.
Navigate to the newly created page in the Page manager and click the Page settings icon.
- In the General tab of the Page Settings, set the page language code by choosing it from the dropdown list. For this example, we’re choosing Spanish.
- Click Submit to save the changes.
- On the newly created page, click on the Add a block (+) Plus button to access the Block library. All blocks there will have the demo content in the language you have specified.
- Continue building your page using blocks in your target language.