- Live chat services
- Site analytics
- Third-party embedded services
Custom code can be used to present content in a way that is not supported by native blocks. You can also style this HTML with CSS.
How to add an HTML block
Click on the + Add block button. In the Block library menu, click Premium blocks:
Click on the block and it will be inserted into the page automatically.
Note: You may need to upgrade your subscription to access this functionality.
Adding HTML code
Before you begin:
In the service from which you want to add code, copy the HTML code, and keep it handy.
- Hover your cursor over the HTML block to activate the menu.
- Click on the Custom HTML icon:
- Paste the code into the field and click Submit. The code validation feature will notify you if the code contains any errors that may conflict with the way Sitebuilder works.
- Publish your site to execute the code. Please note that the code will not be executed while you are working in the Sitebuilder. It will only be executed in the published site.