Your home page is the page that displays first when anyone visits your site. Visitors can return to your home page by clicking your site title or your website logo.
You can assign any page of your website to be the new homepage. Here's how you can do it:
1. Navigate to the Pages menu in the upper left corner of the Sitebuilder. Click on Pages to access the list of existing pages of your website.
2. Hover over the page which you want to set as a new home page. This activates the Home icon prompting you to Use as homepage.
3. Click on the Home icon. The page automatically becomes the new homepage of your website.
The old homepage will remain in your navigation, but will not have the Home icon next to it. You will need to update your navigation to reflect this change.
You may find this useful:
- Accessing the navigation menu
- Managing navigation in the header
- Adding a page to navigation
- Changing the page order in the navigation