How to undo an action
You can undo and redo nearly all actions in the Website Editor. You may want to step back in time for several reasons:
- You are not happy with the change you have just made, be it an image inserted or a block added.
- You have accidentally deleted a page element and now want to move back in time to the place where mistakes didn't happen.
To undo an action:
- Press Ctrl+Z (Windows) or Command (⌘) + Z (iOS) until you've fixed the issue.
- If you prefer your mouse, click Undo in the upper right corner of the website.
You can press Undo (or Ctrl+Z / ⌘+Z ) repeatedly if you want to undo multiple steps.
Tip: You cannot undo some actions, such as saving a page. The Undo button which looks like a curved arrow will not appear if you cannot undo an action.
How to redo an action
You can revert to the previous version of the website and cancel the undo changes. To redo something you've undone:
- Press Ctrl+Y or (Windows) or ⌘+Y (iOS)
- If you prefer to use the mouse, click Redo in the upper right corner of the screen. The Redo button only appears after you've undone an action.
Note: The Website Editor has a default undo/redo maximum of 100 actions.