You can undo and redo nearly all actions in the Sitebuilder. You may want to step back in time for several reasons:
- You are not happy with the change you have just made, be it an image inserted or a block added.
- You have accidentally deleted a page element and now want to reverse the action.
There are two ways to undo an action in Suitebuilder:
- Press Ctrl+Z (Windows) or Command (⌘)+Z (macOS) until you have fixed the issue.
- Click Undo in the upper right corner of the website.
You can press Undo (or Ctrl+Z / ⌘+Z) repeatedly if you want to undo multiple steps.
Note: You can’t undo some actions, such as saving a page. The Undo icon, which looks like a curved arrow, will not activate if your recent action can’t be undone.
How to redo an action
You can revert to the previous version of the website and cancel the undo action.
There are two ways to redo an action:
- Press Ctrl+Y (Windows) or ⌘+Shift+Z (macOS).
- Click Redo in the upper right corner of the screen. The Redo button only appears after you’ve undone an action.
Note: The Sitebuilder has a default undo/redo maximum of 100 actions.