You can add a Contact Us page to your site where you can provide your contact information, a contact form, a map, social media links, and hours of operation.
Here’s how can you add and customize your "Contact Us" page.
Steps to create a contact page
- Create a new page in your Pages panel. Navigate to Website menu, click Pages..., then click Add a new page link.
On mobile: click on Menu and then choose Pages… . Click on Add New Page at the bottom of the screen. This adds a page to your site.
2. Go to page settings by clicking on the "gear" icon. Rename the page from Untitled to Contact Us or Contact, depending on your preferences, and press the Rename page button.
On mobile: tap on three vertical dots icon to access the page actions menu. Choose the Page Settings option. Type in the new page name (for example, “Contact Us” or “Contact”) and then tap Rename Page.
3. Choose the newly created page in the Pages… menu and click on Add Blocks button.
4. Press the Add Block button and navigate to the Contact block section in the Blocks Library menu.
Adding a block with detailed contact information
1. To add a Contact block with detailed contact information click on any of the blocks that have a three-column content. Here you can customize your map, add your phone number, email address, physical address, add links to social media profiles, and specify business hours.
Learn more about how you can customize the Contact block settings.
Adding your location on the map
To learn how to add a block with a full-size map please visit this tutorial.
When you have finished customizing your page, click Save.