You can manage the links that appear in the navigation Header block of your website. You can have anything from simple navigation to a complex hierarchy with a tree of pages and subpages. You can also add links to external websites as well as links to trigger an email.
Here's how you manage the navigation in your header.
1. Click the Add a block + button and navigate to the Headers section. Choose the header that suits your website goals.
2. Hover over the header to activate the editing pane. Choose the Edit menu icon that looks like stacked rectangles.
3. A Navigation Settings window will open up. Here you will see your current navigations items.
4. To add a new item to your navigation, click on the purple round + button. You will see a new window where you can set up the new navigation item.
Linking to a website page
- Add the new Item Name: for example, you want to add a link to another page of your website, let's call it Services. Type in Services.
- Assign a Click Action: If you are adding a link to an existing page on your site, click here and you will have a list of all pages available for placing into the navigation.
In our example, let's click on Services.
To confirm the action, click on Add Item, and then Save.
Once the changes have been saved, you can see the new item in your navigation.
Links to external websites
If you would like to link to a page on an external website, follow these steps:
1. Press the purple + button.
2. Enter the name of the link into the Item Name field, for example, Samples.
3. On your external website, copy the URL of the page where you want the users when they click the link.
4. Paste the link in the Click Action field, then click Add Item and Save.
Once the changes have been saved, you will see your external website link in your site's navigation.