About Us blocks allow you to tell the story of your company, brand, or product. This feature-rich block is also suitable for presenting other types of content when you need to combine text and visuals for maximum impact. You can customize the layout of your About Us block in a variety of ways.
In the Blocks Library, you can find About Us blocks with varying amount of textual content. To insert the About Us block:
1. Click on the + Add Block button.
2. Navigate to the About Us blocks section and choose the block that appeals to you.
3. Click on the block and it will be automatically inserted into your page.
Replacing the image
1. Hover over the image in your About Us block to trigger the appearance of the image editing pane.
2. Click on the Picture icon and choose the image from your computer.
3. Crop the image as necessary and click Submit to upload it on your website.
Modifying block settings
You can choose which elements will be included in your About Us block. To access the Block Settings Menu, hover over the block to trigger the Block Settings pane. Click on the Gear icon to proceed.
You can choose to display or remove the following elements of About Us block:
- Block title: check or uncheck this option to show or hide the block title.
- Block subtitle: this option shows or hides the text element below the title.
- Block description: this option allows you to show or hide the longer text element in the middle of the block.
- List icon: if you choose the About Us block with smaller blocks of content, you can show or hide icons that accompany these text blocks. Read here for instructions on how to edit icons.
- List item description: you can show or hide the short text element in the list.
- Primary button and Secondary button: you can choose which button to show in this block. Read here for instructions on how to edit buttons.
Once you are done modifying Block Settings, click Save to confirm changes.