You can use the following browsers to edit and view your site:
- Chrome - PC, Mac, and Linux
- Firefox - PC, Mac, and Linux
- Safari - Mac only
- Microsoft Edge - PC only
Your computer's screen size determines the maximum browser window resolution. For the best experience editing your site, use a browser window at least 1280 pixels wide and 768 pixels tall.
Note: On touchscreen devices, editing works the same way as on mobile browsers but may vary depending on the device type and browser size.
- You can edit your site on Chrome in Android and Safari on iOS
- Your websites are optimized for viewing in Chrome and Safari mobile browsers
Note: A beta browser version may prevent you from accessing secure (HTTPS) sites.
Check and update your browser version
We recommend using the latest browser version available to your operating system. See your browser’s documentation to learn more about checking and updating your version:
Note: Your version of Safari, and Microsoft Edge depends on your device's operating system.
Display variations by browser
Every browser has different ways of displaying websites, so minor differences in how your site appears are completely normal.
To log into and edit your site, check if these browser settings are enabled or disabled in your browser:
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser. Blocking cookies will interfere with editing your site.
- Browser add-ons or extensions might interfere with using the Sitebuilder. While disabling them isn't always required, we may ask you to disable them when helping you troubleshoot.
Article is closed for comments.