In addition to built-in Analytics, you can also use Google Analytics to track website traffic. Google Analytics integration is available for all Sitebuilder users for free.
Note: To measure your site traffic, you need to publish it first.
To add Google Analytics 4 to your website, follow these steps:
- Sign up for Google Analytics 4. On the Account setup page, fill in the details required in all the steps. The Account name is the name that will appear in your Google Analytics reports. Once you're finished, select your country location from the drop-down list, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click Create Account.
- You will be taken to the admin section of the Google Analytics 4 control panel, where you can copy the Measurement ID code. You can do this by clicking the Copy icon.
- Go to Sitebuilder and click the Menu button on the top left corner of the screen. Then click Settings in the Sidebar.
- In the Website settings window, click the Integrations tab and click the Google Analytics Connect button.
- In the Connect Google Analytics window, paste the Measurement ID you copied before from Google Analytics and click Submit.
- Submit again in the Website settings window and Publish your site to make the changes live.
Note: Be aware that it takes 24 hours for Google Analytics 4 to collect the first batch of data about your site.
Article is closed for comments.