Achievements blocks help you present your measurable accomplishments in a highly visual way. Remember, numbers add credibility! When you share your achievements in real numbers, this shows to your potential customers that you either tracked your work or were perceptive enough to get that information. Anything that is measurable and has metrics has a high impact.
Here’s how to add the Achievements block:
- Choose a location where you want to add your contact details and/or contact forms and click on the Add a block + button.
- In the Block Library, navigate to the Achievements section in the menu on the left and click on a block that fits your website strategy. You can choose to add a block with different backgrounds (plain color or an image).
- Click on the Achievements block you like and it will appear on your page.
Customizing the Achievements block
Insert the block as described above and hover over any element to bring up the dialog box. Click on the “gear” Settings icon and the Block settings menu will appear. You can change the following settings:
- Block secondary title: check the box to display the line of text above the main title. To remove the secondary title, uncheck the box.
- Block title: check the box to display the main title of the block. To remove the title, uncheck the box.
- Block subtitle: check the box to display the subtitle. To remove it, uncheck the box.
- Primary and Secondary buttons: use these options to display one or two buttons in your Achievements block.
Once you are done customizing the Block settings, click Save to confirm the changes.
Editing text and numbers
To replace the demo text and numbers with your own statistics in the Achievements block, simply click on any line anywhere on the page and start typing. You can also paste the text from a text editor you are using.
Changing the block background
You can change the background of your Achievements block. Here’s how you can do this:
- Choose the Achievements block with the image background from the Block library.
- Insert the block as outlined at the beginning of this article.
- Hover over any area to trigger the appearance of the dialog box.
- Click on the Edit Image icon.
- Choose the new image from your computer.
- Click Open and crop the image if needed using a pre-formatted grid.
- Once done cropping, click Submit and your image will be inserted on the page.
Editing the buttons
You can edit buttons in your Achievements block to lead to different pages on your website or to an external URL. To edit buttons follow the steps outlined in this tutorial.
Duplicating Achievements elements
If you would like to showcase more statistics on your page, simply duplicate the element with numbers and a text. Here’s how you can do it:
- Hover over the top of the element to trigger the appearance of the dialog box.
- Click on the Duplicate icon.
- The identical block element will appear to the right of the original one. Click on it to edit.
Deleting block elements
If you would like to showcase fewer elements with statistics, you can delete any of them. Simply hover over the element to trigger the appearance of the dialog box. Click on Delete icon to remove the element.
Note: this action can be reversed by pressing the Undo button or Ctrl-Z on your keyboard.