- Choose a location on your website page where you want to add a Registration block and click on the Add Block + button.
- In the Block Library, navigate to the Registration section in the menu on the left and choose a block that fits your business requirements. Click on the block and it will be automatically inserted into the page.
Customizing the Registration block
- Insert the Registration block as described above.
- Hover over any element to bring up the dialog box.
- Click on the “gear” Settings icon and the Block settings menu will appear.
You can change the following settings:
- Block secondary title: check the box to display the line of text above the main title. To remove the secondary title, uncheck the box.
- Block title: check the box to display the main text. To remove, uncheck the box.
- Block subtitle: check the box to display the block of text below the main title. To remove, uncheck the box.
- Block description: check the box to display the text block below the subtitle. To remove the text paragraph, uncheck the box.
- Form title: check the box to display the registration form title. To remove the title, uncheck the box.
- Form subtitle: check the box to display the line of text below the title in the form. You can use it to add details to your offer. To remove the text, uncheck the box.
Once you are done customizing the Block settings, click Save to confirm the changes.
Customizing the background image
You can change the background image in the Registration block. To do this, follow these steps:
- Hover over the image in the block to trigger the appearance of the dialog box.
2. Click on Edit image icon and choose an image file from your computer.
3. Click Open in your browser and adjust the area of the image using the cropping grid.
4. Click Submit and the image will be uploaded to your website.
Customizing the form settings
You can customize the settings of your registration form this way:
- Hover over the form in the Registration block.
- Click on the “mailbox” icon to open the Form settings window.
- Enter the email address where you wish to receive the registration details from your visitors and the success message for the visitor to receive once the form has been submitted.
- Click Save to confirm the changes.
For more details on how to customize the form on your website please visit this tutorial.