The Services block helps you present a brief and succinct overview of your services. Before leading visitors into the details of your services, this block enables you to give them a top-level overview of what you do and the unique value you offer.
Adding the Services block
Here’s how to add the Services block:
- Choose a location where you want to add your Services block and click the Add a block (+) Plus button.
- In the Block library, choose Services from the list to see the pre-designed layout for this block type.
- Click the pre-designed layout you like to add it to your page.
Customizing block settings
You can customize the Services block with the help of its control pane. To activate it, click the block and then click the Block settings icon.
The block settings menu consists of two tabs: the Layout tab and the Appearance tab.
In the Layout tab, you can choose which elements should be displayed in the block. To hide a specific block element (for example, if you want to remove a button), remove the blue tick next to the element’s name.
In the Appearance tab, you can make the following changes:
- Block style: Change the color scheme of the block.
- Block spacing: Change the whitespaces on the top and bottom of the block.
- Horizontal alignment: Choose the horizontal content alignment in the block
- Content layout: Choose the number of items in a row.
- Content style: Add borders and shadows to some elements.
- Media settings: Add a black & white filter to the content within this block.
Read about block customization options in detail in our Block settings article.
You can replace demo images in the Services block with your own service-related pictures. These tutorials can help you:
Editing service descriptions
You can add short service descriptions in the block with multiple services in it. To edit the demo content, simply click the text container and start typing your new text. Alternatively, you can copy and paste your existing content from the text editor you are using.
Read our Text editing and formatting tutorial for more information.
Customizing block elements
All of the Services block elements are highly customizable. You can add, edit, and remove most elements inside your block.
Read our dedicated article to learn how to customize various block elements.
Other helpful articles:
Note: You can reverse any action by clicking Undo or pressing Ctrl+Z (Command+Z on Mac) on your keyboard.
Once you have completed customizing your block, click Publish to make changes live.