- Clients: use this block to display logos of client companies
- Partners: use this block to showcase logos of partner companies that help deliver additional services or materials
- Sponsors: showcase sponsors of your event or non-profit initiative
- Awards: proudly showcase your awards, industry credentials, and accreditations
Here’s how to add the Partners, Clients, Sponsors or Awards blocks:
- Choose a location where you want to add an article and click on the Add Block + button.
- In the Block Library, navigate to Partners, Clients, Awards, or Sponsors section and click on a block that contains the line of logos. Click on the block and it will be automatically inserted into the page.
Note: you can stack these blocks on top of each other to create several Sponsors categories, for example.
Customizing Partners/Clients/Sponsors block
Insert the block as described above and hover over any element to bring up the dialog box. Click on the “gear” Settings icon and the Block settings menu will appear. You can change the following settings:
- Block secondary title: check or uncheck the box to display or remove the line of text above the main title.
- Block title: show or remove the main title of the block.
- Block subtitle: show or remove the lines of text below the main title.
- Primary and Secondary buttons: here you can control how many buttons to show in the Testimonials block.
- Appearance: choose the color of the article background.
Once you are done customizing the Block settings, click Save to confirm the changes.
You can customize all Partners, Clients, Awards, and Sponsors blocks in the same way.
Editing text in the title
To replace the demo text with your own text in the block title, simply click on any line anywhere on the page and start typing. You can also paste the text from a text editor you are using.
You can replace demo images in the block with the actual logos of your clients, partners, or sponsors. Here’s how you can do it:
1. To replace the image, hover over the block element and the dialog box will appear.
2. Click on “picture frame” Edit Image icon and choose the new image for your article from your computer.
3. Choose the image from your computer and click Open in your browser. You can crop the image so that it fits the layout horizontally.
Note: we recommend editing your logos prior to inserting them so that they have the same size which would add to the visual appeal of your page.
5. Repeat these steps with other logo images that you want to appear in this block.
Need more logos on the page?
If you would like to showcase more logos in your Partners, Clients, or Sponsors block, or more certifications in your Awards section, you can easily duplicate any of the logo elements.
To do that, hover over any block element you want to duplicate and click on the Duplicate icon. The identical block element will be inserted to the right of the original element.
Moving logos across the page
You can move logos in any way that meets your website goals. To move the block element:
- Hover over it to bring up the dialog box, and click on the Move icon.
- Drag the element and drop it on another spot inside the block.
- The layout of the block will be adjusted automatically to preserve the clean look and feel of your website.
Note: you cannot move logos to a different block.
You can delete any block element if you have fewer logos to display. To do this, hover over the unwanted element to bring up the dialog box, and click on the “trash can” Delete icon.
You can reverse this action by clicking Undo or pressing Ctrl-Z on your keyboard.