Icons are an essential part of delivering information. Icons help improve the visual appearance of the page and help your visitors easily digest information on the page. Here are some reasons why you should add icons to your page:
- Better user experience: your visitors focus not only on the content but on the visual design of a website as well.
- Visual aid: draw attention to certain page elements with relevant images.
- Consistent appearance: you can rest assured that your icons will display just the way you want them across all devices, without any loss of quality.
Adding a block with icons
You can choose a block that contains icons from the Block Library. The following blocks have icons built in the design: Covers, About, Features, Pricing, Schedule.
- Choose a location where you want to add your block with an icon and click on the Add a block + button.
- Choose the block from the Block Library and click on the block.
- The block will be added to your page.
Customizing the icon
- Hover over the icon to bring up the dialog box.
- Click on the “smiley” Change icon icon and the Icon Library window will appear.
3. In the Icon Library menu, type in the keyword related to the icon you want to add. For this example, we want to add an icon that would illustrate a feature of a phone.
4. Click on the icon you like and it will replace the original icon.
5. Repeat these steps with all other icons on the page.
Note: your changes will be saved automatically every two minutes.
Article is closed for comments.