You can move a block to different locations on the page, for example, moving them up or down to create a custom layout of your images, text, and other content.
Before moving a block you need to create add blocks to your page. Read this guide on adding blocks before proceeding with this article.
Note: you cannot move a block to another page of your website.
To move the block to another location on the page, follow these steps:
- Hover over the content area of the block you’d like to move to trigger the appearance of the dialog box.
- Click on the “cross” Move icon.
- Drag the block to another location on the page.
- Make use of the yellow guideline which shows where the block will appear.
Note: the blue guideline shows you the current location of the block.
5. Drop the block in the location where you see it fit. Use the yellow guideline to choose the new placement.
After you have moved the block to a new location, the layout of the page will be adjusted automatically.
Article is closed for comments.