Do you want to remove the branded footer link on your site? In this article, we will show you how to remove the "Create a free website with..." link in your footer.
If you are looking to remove the logo from the footer of your website, this can be done very quickly when you upgrade to the premium plan. Here's how you can do this:
1. Click on the "trash" Delete icon that appears when you hover over the footer.
2. On the next page, click Upgrade and complete the steps required to upgrade your website plan. You should notice now that the footer has disappeared.
3. Click the Publish button to save the change.
Add your own logo to the Footer
Let’s take a look at how to further customize your footer. You can add a new logo to the footer by customizing your Website settings:
1. Hover over the logo area in the footer to bring up the "picture" Change the logo icon. Click on it.
2. In the Website settings window, navigate to the Site logo area. Click on Choose file button and select the new logo image file from your computer.
3. Your logo will be updated throughout the website.