The Online Store makes it easy for you to manage your product availability. Here's how to get started:
1. Go to Catalog > Products.
2. Select the product you'd like to mark as out of stock.
3. Under Availability, click Disable. This will mark the product as Out of stock on your published site.
4. To control your stock and ensure that it is managed effectively, under Stock Control click Manage.
5. You can indicate the number of items you have in stock, as well as request an email to be sent to you when you are out of stock.
6. When you have finished, click Save.