The first step in creating your beautiful looking website is choosing its design from a large gallery of professionally designed templates. You access the Template Gallery when you start using the Website Editor on mobile or desktop.
Scroll down to view the range of professionally designed, mobile-friendly responsive templates conveniently grouped by website category:
You can view template details by clicking the i icon. You will check the suggested uses for this particular template as well as any unique custom features this template has.
Once you find the template you love, tap on Use this template and proceed to enter your website details. Here’s the guide to the first steps to website building.
Reasons to choose our templates:
- Agency-quality design: Each template design has been crafted by our professional design team. All template designs have been developed to look flawless on all modern browsers and mobile devices.
Design automation: templates automatically adjust whether you remove or add blocks. This provides flexibility to get the site you want but safeguards you from needing to undo mistakes or having an unattractive site.
- Mobile friendly: every website template is developed and designed to deliver a user-friendly mobile experience. You can edit your template on any device knowing that it will have a consistent professional look and feel across all platforms and on screens of any size.
- Multi-purpose website designs: every template design supports all content types including service descriptions, team introductions, testimonials, pricing, booking, and contact pages, among many others. To learn more about our Blocks, visit this tutorial.
- Tap to tailor: tap anywhere on the template to access settings and editing dialog boxes. Edit content on the page and immediately see how your website is going to look to your visitors.
- Duplicate any block: easily duplicate any template Block or element to customize it without risking the look of your finished blocks.
- Prominent calls to action (CTA): your template has many highly visible customizable buttons that prompt visitors to perform the desired action, for example, booking a demo, buying your product, or learning more about your services.