You can sync your Online Store inventory with Google Shopping in just a few clicks. Here's how to proceed:
1. Go to Google Shopping in your Online Store dashboard.
2. In the Sell on Google Shopping area, click Generate Feed button:
3. You will receive a message that your feed is being generated. It usually takes less than 10 minutes, depending on the size of your product catalog.
4. To start your campaign, you'll need an AdWords account to manage your product ads and a Merchant Center account to manage your product listings.
Marketplace product settings
You need to set up a general category and condition for your products to make them more discoverable to your customers on Google marketplaces. Here's how to do this:
1. In the Sell on Google Shopping area, scroll down to Settings area and click Go to Settings button:
2. Select a general category that best describes your Online Store. After you set the category for the whole store, you can specify a category for a particular product on the Product / Attributes page:
3. At the next step, choose the condition of your products:
4. Once done, click Save in the upper right corner of Online Store. Go back to your Google Shopping area to continue setting up your sales channel.
Other helpful articles
Adding products to your online store
Offering your store in multiple languages
Article is closed for comments.