You can sync your Online Store inventory with Google Shopping in just a few clicks. Here's how to proceed:
1. Go to Google Shopping in your Online Store dashboard.
2. In the Sell on Google Shopping area, click Generate Feed button:
3. You will receive a message that your feed is being generated. It usually takes less than 10 minutes, depending on the size of your product catalog.
Marketplace product settings
You need to set up a general category and condition for your products to make them more discoverable to your customers on Google marketplaces. Here's how to do this:
1. In the Sell on Google Shopping area, scroll down to Settings area and click Go to Settings button:
2. Select a general category that best describes your Online Store. After you set the category for the whole store, you can specify a category for a particular product on the Product / Attributes page:
3. At the next step, choose the condition of your products:
4. Once done, click Save in the upper right corner of Online Store. Go back to your Google Shopping area to continue setting up your sales channel.