You can manage your Online Store on the go using a mobile app. This is also helpful if you sell in person, like on fairs, shows, and conferences or register cash on delivery orders. You will be notified about new orders with push notifications.
Getting a mobile app
You can access the app by navigating to Mobile in your Online Store.
You can then download the app from the Apple Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
Connect your store
The mobile dashboard
You get an overview of your daily store activity on your mobile device. You can:
- View new orders and their payment statuses, as well as abandoned orders
- View sales statistics (daily, weekly, monthly, lifetime, or a custom date)
- Add a new product: add product title, a price, take a photo of your product, and upload it to your store.
Note: you can add or edit product description in the Products section.
View orders on mobile
When you tap the Orders icon at the lower part of the app screen you can view your order history. Tap on any order to view its details. You can filter orders by date, payment and fulfillment status.
The app is synced with your Online Store catalog and allows you to select products to sell and create an order. The order will instantly appear in your Online Store.
Product catalog on mobile
In the Products section you can:
- Update product names, prices, and descriptions.
- Add or edit product details: tap on the product and modify the details. Tap Add more product features link with a + sign and set product options, add a barcode, any digital goods or downloadable files, and enter an SEO-friendly description of your product.
- View stock levels and sort products by their stock levels (In stock or Low stock). inventory control is always in your pocket which helps you avoid overselling and promote some overstocked items.
Creating discounts on mobile
Tap on the Promotions "ticket" icon to start a promotion.
You can create a discount coupon with a certain percent off, offer free shipping, or create a coupon with a combination of a discount and free shipping. The coupon code will be generated for you to promote online.
Online store settings on mobile
Tap the Store icon to access the store setup and other settings.
Here you can customize the look of your online store on mobile and also modify the app settings:
- Storefront and Website: edit the store name, customize the storefront, or close the storefront
- Payments: modify payment gateways and details for your phone orders
- Shipping and Pickup: edit shipping rates, specify conditions for in-store pickup
- Business Info and Regional: customize the business information (contact details and company name), add company address that would be displayed on your invoices, and modify your regional settings such as currency, weight and size units, and the date and time format.
- Customers: access customer information and the address book.
- Abandoned carts: access the list of incomplete orders.
- App settings: enable security features such as passcode and Touch ID, new order notifications, and force data synchronization with your desktop Online Store.