If you are selling one or only a few items, you can add a Buy Now button right to your blog page, a website sidebar, or any other page on your site. This page can contain product details or be a landing page for your product or service. Your customers will see your product and a Buy Now button which enables them to place an order. Here's how you do it.
Adding a single product
To add products to your website pages outside the Online Store or a landing page, you need to copy the code of a product and paste it in the place where you want the product to show. Follow these steps to copy the code of your product:
1. Go to your Catalog > Products.
2. Click Edit to open the page of the product you want to add.
3. Open the Buy Now button tab.
4. Choose the options you want to show in your single product widget, such as product name, price, SKU, options, quantity, and Buy It Now button. You can also choose to add a frame to the widget and to center the product.
5. In a window below you will see the code you must embed into your website page. Click to highlight the code and copy it.
6. Go to the source code of your page (this would depend on the content management system you are using) and paste the code where you want it to appear. Save and publish your page.