Product List images
- Large images are best for products where every detail is a part of the product's value.
- Medium: A well-balanced option that works with the majority of products.
- Small: Compact images reveal less detail, but allow you to fit in more products for your customers to see on the screen.
- Landscape orientation is best for products with horizontal images.
- Portrait orientation is more suitable for vertical images.
- Square is for images of equal proportions, which is ideal for small merchandise.
You can darken image backgrounds to help them stand out better in the Product List. To do this, choose Enable in the drop-down menu.
Product details positioning
You can choose which product details to display on the Product List and how they are positioned in the Product Card of your Online Store. You have four options:
- Center content: both product name and price are centered.
- Align content to the left: product name and price are left-aligned.
- Align content to the right: name and price are right-aligned.
- Justify content: product name is left-aligned and the price is right-aligned.
Tip: you can achieve a lot more combinations of image sizes and aspect ratios, for example, choosing Small and Square image settings.
Category name placement
You can customize where you want to locate the category name or to hide it completely.
1. Display category name on the image. This works best if you have professional-quality category images that follow the same style.
2. Display category name below the image. This works best if all of your category images are styled differently or if you use graphical to represent categories.
3. Display category name on mouse hover. Use this option if your images clearly describe your categories and don't need a text caption.
4. Hide category names. Choose this option if category names are already embedded in category images.