There are dozens of professionally designed beautiful templates in the Template Gallery but sometimes you just want to create something truly unique. There's no need to code or hire an expensive web designer. Simply follow these steps to a simple website with a professional balanced layout, free for you to fill with your own images and texts.
1. Sign up to the Sitebuilder to appear in the Template Gallery. Scroll down to Default template. Click on Use This Template button. The template will serve as a starting point for your website.
2. At the first step of the wizard under Get Started enter your website details such as site name, description, and choose the website type from the dropdown menu. Click Continue button.
3. At the second step of the wizard under What type of website do you want to create? choose the Not Sure option. Click Continue.
4. At the next steps enter more details about your business and click Finish Setup.
5. You will appear on a black page with a purple button Add block. Click on it to appear in the Block Gallery.
Choose the block you want to add to your page first and click on it. The block will be added automatically.
After you have added your first block to the page you can customize it by pressing on a "gear" Edit Block icon.
You can choose whether to show the main title, the subtitle, the block description, and whether you want to show one or two buttons (or no buttons at all). Once done setting block options, click Save.
6. To add more blocks to your page, simply navigate to the top or the bottom of the current block and click on the purple round button Add a block that pops up automatically. Scroll down the Block Library to choose another block, for example, with services, schedule or a price list. To maintain a clean look of the site, choose blocks with white background.
7. Once done, click Publish in the upper right corner. Congratulations! Your very clean yet professional site is now online.