The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives website visitors the right to receive specific, up-to-date information on what data is registered about them at all times, for what purpose, at which location it is managed, and how can they prevent it from happening.
- What types of cookies are being used?
- How long they persist on your user’s browser.
- What data cookies track.
- For what purpose do you collect this data (e.g. functionality, performance, statistics, or marketing)
- Where the data is sent and with whom it is shared.
- How to reject cookies, and how to subsequently change the status regarding the cookies.
1. Navigate to the Pages menu, click on it, and click a round + button at the bottom of the Page Manager.
3. Optionally, check or uncheck the Display in navigation option. You can always change it later.
4. Click Submit to create a new page.
6. Once done, click Publish to save the changes on your website.
Displaying your cookie policies page on your website
- In the footer of your website
- In the cookie consent banner.
The new link will be automatically created at the end of the list.
3. Hover over the link and click the Edit link icon.
5. Click Submit to confirm the change.