The title that your visitors can see in their browser tab is called a website title. In the Sitebuilder, the title of your home page will be displayed in the browser tab.
Here's how you can change the name that appears in the browser tab:
1. Go to the Pages... menu in the top left corner of the Sitebuilder.
2. Navigate to the Home Page and click on the "gear" Settings icon.
3. Enter the Page Settings menu. Navigate to the Page Title section and enter the page title. It may be the same as your business name or it can be different. You can enter a different website name from the one you have entered during Website Setup Wizard.
4. Once done, click Submit.
5. Click Publish to make changes live.
6. Open your website following the link in the publishing confirmation window. You should see your homepage title as a website title in the browser tab.
Article is closed for comments.