You can easily add a page to the navigation in the header. There are three ways of doing it.
Add page to navigation during page creation
1. When you create a new page, you have an option to add it to the navigation header. Simply choose a Display in navigation option when creating a new page:
Click Submit to confirm the changes. The link to the page will appear on the navigation menu.
Add page to navigation in Page Settings
You can also add a page to navigation in Page Settings. Here's how to do it:
1. Go to the Pages menu and select the page you want to add to the navigation.
2. Click on the "gear" Page Settings icon.
3. Choose the option Display in navigation.
The page will now appear in the navigation menu in the site header.
Add a page in Navigation settings
1. Go to the header area to activate the Navigation settings menu.
2. Click on the + button to open a New Item menu.
3. In the Click action, choose to Open a page and then select the page you want to be added to the top navigation menu from the drop-down list.
4. Click Submit and then Publish to make changes live.
Note: When you update the navigation menu, the changes are visible on all pages of your website.
Changing the page order in the navigation
You can reorganize your pages in the navigation bar in the order you wish. Here's how to change the page order in your website's navigation.
1. Hover over the header block on any page of your website.
2. Click the Navigation Settings icon:
3. In the next menu, you will see the list of your pages as a stack. Grab the handle that looks like a stack of lines. Drag the page and release once it's in the position you want.
4. Click Submit to confirm the changes. The pages now appear in a different order.
Other helpful articles