You can easily modify the copyright information in the footer. To do this:
1. Head on to the footer area and locate a line: Paste here copyright information.
2. Click on the line and start typing your copyright information. You can also copy it from any word editor and paste it here.
Best practice: the copyright notice typically contains three elements:
- The copyright symbol © or the word "Copyright."
- If the website is published, the year of publication.
- The name of the copyright owner.
You can learn more about how to do other customizations to the footer block from this tutorial.