You have several options for removing a page from the navigation menu. This article explores them all.
During the page creation
If you want to create a page that would not appear in the navigation bar, follow these steps:
1. Go to Pages > Add a new page.
2. Uncheck the option Display in navigation.
3. Click Submit to create a page.
Note: this page will remain accessible via direct URL to your visitors.
Hide a page in the navigation
To remove an existing page from the navigation, follow these steps:
1. Hover over the Header block to trigger the block editing menu. Click on the Navigation settings icon.
2. Locate the page you want to remove from the navigation in the list of pages.
3. Click on the "trash" Delete icon.
The page will disappear from the pages list.
4. Click Submit to confirm the changes and Publish the site to make changes live.
Note: this page will remain accessible via direct URL for the page.