You can change the color of your primary and secondary buttons with the preset color palette selector. Using this tool, you can modify your website color combinations in seconds. Each color palette consists of six complementing colors selected by professional designers for your particular template.
Here's how you can change the color of buttons using preset color palettes:
1. Navigate to the Website menu and choose the Design... option in the drop-down menu.
2. Scroll down the available color palettes for your template.
3. Click on the palette that appeals to you and matches your own website images and brand colors.
4. To check how your buttons would look like, scroll to the block with buttons and try different color combinations.
5. Once you are happy with button colors, click Save and then Publish to make changes live.
All your buttons will be automatically updated.
To learn more about using preset color palettes, visit this tutorial.
Article is closed for comments.