You can add links to your navigation that would lead to:
- Another block on the page
- Another page
- External URL
Tip: if you want to add a page to the navigation you can follow the steps in this tutorial.
Here's how you can do this:
1. Hover over the Header block to trigger the menu appearance. Click on the Navigation settings icon:
2. In the Navigation settings, click the purple + button to add a new item to the navigation.
3. In the New Item menu, enter the title of the new item as you want it to appear in the navigation. Choose one of the three options: Open a page, Scroll to a block, Open a web address.
4. To make the link open a page on your website, click Open a page and choose the page to add from the drop-down list.
After you have picked the page from the list, click Submit and the new link will appear in the menu.
5. To make a link open another block on your page, choose Scroll to a block option and pick a block from the drop-down list:
Click Submit and the link to a block will appear in the navigation menu.
6. To make the link open another website address, choose the option Open a web address in the drop-down list and enter the website URL in the field:
You can also make the link to Open in a new tab.
After you have done adding these details, click Submit to confirm the changes.