Want a color scheme that perfectly matches your brand? With the new pre-set color palette selector, you can modify your website color combinations in seconds without the need to precisely mix and match color variations.
Each palette consists of six complementing colors picked by professional designers for this particular template. These colors automatically apply across your website to:
- Website and block background
- Block titles and subtitles
- Social media icons
- Dark and light block background settings
Here's how you can apply a different color palette to your website:
1. Navigate to Website menu and choose the Design... option in the drop-down menu:
2. Scroll down the available color palettes for your specific template:
3. Click on the palette that appeals to you and matches your own website images and brand colors. Check out how your buttons and links look like.
These color options are defined by preset palettes, too:
Choosing the perfect color scheme is an important part of any website. With this tool, you can easily create a harmonious look of your website and also improve conversions.