You can move a block to different locations on your page to create a custom layout. However, you cannot copy and paste a block to another page on your website.
To move the block to another location on the page, follow these steps:
1. Hover at the top of any block to reveal the dialogue box.
2. Click on the “arrow cross” Move icon.
3. Drag the block to another location on the page.
4. Make use of the yellow guideline which shows where the block will appear when you drop it on the page. The layout of the page will be adjusted automatically.
Note: the blue guideline shows you the current location of the block.
5. Once you are done editing your block, click Save to apply the changes. On mobile, click the floppy disk icon in the top right corner.
You can learn more about block management from this tutorial.
Article is closed for comments.