You can easily create a page to showcase user reviews by using Cover and Testimonials blocks. Here's how you can do it:
1. Create a new page. Click +Add block button and choose Cover and Testimonial blocks in the Block Library.
2. Customize the Cover block with your brand images, colors, and text.
3. In the Testimonials block, activate the block editing menu and click the "gear" icon to enter the Block settings menu.
4. Deselect Author photo, Testimonial icon, Author name, and Author position options.
5. Click Save to apply the changes.
This would leave you with simple text blocks where you can enter your reviews.
To add more reviews, hover over any of the smaller blocks and choose the Duplicate icon.
A duplicate of a block will be inserted and the layout of the block will be automatically adjusted.
Repeat these steps to add as many reviews you want to showcase on this page.
Once done, click Publish to make changes live.
Article is closed for comments.