You can reset your website and change the template. This is helpful when you want to completely overhaul the look and feel of your website. Whether you want to test various templates quickly, or you just want to wipe the slate clean and start over, resetting your site is the way to go.
Before you go ahead with the reset
Save all the content of your website including texts and custom images. All your customizations will be deleted during the reset. Save your content in text files and images in folders to quickly recreate your website with the new template.
Resetting your site
In this article, you will learn you how to reset your website in a few simple steps.
1. Go to Website menu and choose Settings from the drop-down list.
2. Scroll down to the red highlighted area Danger zone.
3. If you want to reset the website and proceed with the new template, click the Reset site button. You will be prompted to confirm your decision by typing RESET in the field. This entry is not case-sensitive.
4. Click Submit to confirm changes.
5. You will be taken to the Template Gallery. Choose the new template you want to use and click on it to start using.
6. Continue through the Site Setup Wizard to set up your new site.