You change the template and choose another one by resetting your website. This is helpful when you want to completely change the look and feel of your website.
Before you go ahead with the reset: Save all the content of your website including texts and custom images. All your customizations will be deleted during the reset.
1. Go to Website menu and choose Settings from the drop-down list.
2. Scroll down to the red highlighted area Danger zone.
3. If you want to reset the website and proceed with the new template, click the Reset site button. You will be prompted to confirm your decision by typing RESET in the field. This entry is not case-sensitive.
4. Click Submit to confirm changes.
5. You will be taken to the Template Gallery. Choose the new template you want to use and click on it to start using.
6. Continue through the Site Setup Wizard.
For more detailed guidance please check out this tutorial.