You can unpublish your site so it will no longer be accessible to site visitors. You will continue to own your domain and publish another website there. Here's how to unpublish your site:
1. Navigate to the Website menu in the top left corner of the Sitebuilder.
2. Click on the Settings link.
3. Scroll down to the red section called Danger Zone.
4. Click on the Unpublish site button.
5. In the next window, type in UNPUBLISH in the field to confirm your intention.
6. Click the Submit button.
7. You will see the confirmation that your website has been unpublished.
8. Click Submit in the Settings menu and return to the Sitebuilder. You can continue editing or changing your site.
You can publish your site again at any time. Alternatively, you can completely reset and unpublish your site.
Note: If your site was unpublished for more than a few days, your search engine rankings can become lower.