You can easily add social media icons to your website. Social media icons appear in these blocks:
- Business card
Before adding, you should set up your social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter so that they can be added to your website.
Before you begin:
To show social media profile icons in the block, choose the block that contains social media icons in the Template Gallery.
Here's how to proceed:
1. Go to Website > Settings.
2. In the Website settings menu, click the Business info tab.
3. Scroll down to Social profiles section.
4. Copy the URL of your social media profile, for example:
Make sure the URL does not contain any technical symbols.
5. Paste the URL into the field.
6. To add another social media profile address, click Add social profile, and enter another URL it in the field that appears below.
To remove unwanted fields, click the X sign.
7. Once you have added all URLs, click Submit.
Icons of your social media networks will appear in the header and footer. Icons will automatically appear in the matching colors of your template.