In this tutorial, you will learn how to add a logo image to your website. Every modern website should have a logo in it as it makes the website much more attractive.
Before you begin:
Upload a logo
1. Hover over the Header block to activate the Block settings menu.
2. In Block settings, make sure that the option Business logo has been selected. If your logo already contains a website name, you can uncheck the Site name checkbox.
3. Click Save to confirm the changes.
4. Hover over the logo to replace the demo image:
5. In Website settings, go to the area Site logo and click Choose file.
Locate the logo image on your computer and click Open. Your logo will be added to the header.
6. To quickly change the logo size, hover over the logo and pull the round lever at the corner of the logo to make your logo image bigger or smaller.