You can use buttons to encourage user actions or add calls to action to your site. Buttons can link to your website or external content. Some blocks have two button and some have one. Read more about the difference between primary and secondary buttons.
Adding a button
- Choose a block with buttons from the Block library. For help, read Adding a block.
- If your block allows for two buttons, click on Block settings to choose which buttons you want to display in the block. Check the box next to either of the buttons to enable them.
Customizing the buttons
- Click on the button and enter text for the button label. The best practice is to keep button text under 25 characters.
- Hover the button text to trigger the link editing menu.
- Edit the button links. Read this guide to link editing.
- To change the color of your buttons, navigate to Website > Design and choose a different color palette.
- Click Publish to make your changes live.
Please sign in to leave a comment.