You can easily add a logo to the header of your website. Logo creates a professional and unified look and feel of your site. If your template comes with a website name as a text, you need to first enable the logo. Here's how to do it:
1. Hover over the header logo area to activate the block editing menu. Click on the Block settings icon.
2. In the Block settings menu, click on the General tab and put a checkbox next to the Business logo option.
If you want to show both your logo and the website name in the header, place a checkbox next to the Site name option as well.
3. Click Save to confirm the change.
Changing the logo
To replace the placeholder logo image, follow these steps:
1. Hover over the image to activate a menu and click on the Change logo "picture" icon.
2. In the Website settings menu, upload the new logo. Choose an image from your computer and click Open. You can preview the logo in the window.
Once done, click Submit to confirm the changes.
3. To quickly resize the logo image, use the round toggle which you can move up and down.