You can organize your items in the navigation menu as you wish. To change the items’ order in your website’s navigation, follow these steps:
- Hover over the header block on any page of your website.
- Click the Navigation Settings icon.
- In the next menu, you will see a sortable list of your pages’ links. Hover over the page name which position you want to change.
- Click and hold the icon that looks like a stack of lines, drag and drop it to the position you want.
- Click Submit to confirm the changes. The navigation items will now appear in a different order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.