This integration is available for all Sitebuilder users for free.
Note: Make sure you’ve published your website before connecting the service so that CookieBot could scan your site properly.
Connecting CookieBot to your website
To connect CookieBot to your Sitebuilder website, follow these steps:
- In the Sitebuilder, click the Menu icon in the top left corner and then click Settings.
- In the Website settings menu, open the Integrations tab. (Alternatively, you can find this integration in the General tab > Cookies & User data section.)
- Locate CookieBot and click the Connect button.
- Follow the instructions starting with creating a Cookiebot CMP account. It’s essential that you create an account using the Create account button in Sitebuilder. This ensures that the service is free for all Sitebuilder users.
- After you create and confirm the account, you need to add your domain name to CookieBot. Copy your published site’s link to the Domain name field. Then click Save in the top left corner.
- Customize your CookieBot banner in the Dialog tab. You can skip this step and return to it after you finish the integration.
- Copy and paste the Domain Group ID from the CookieBot account to the respective field in the Sitebuilder and click Submit.
- Publish your site to make the changes live.
After you publish your website, your visitors will start getting the consent cookie banner.
Note: Connecting this integration will automatically disable the display of the Basic Cookie banner on your website. It might take up to 24 hours for the scan to get finished completely after you add the domain name(s).
For more information about working with the widget, visit the CookieBot CMP widget page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.